« Home | Shortie Entertainment Auditions »

Open Mic 17 Feb 06

The week has been a rather fufilling one for me....

Had rehearsals for SPL on Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat... that is almost everyday..... but on top of that i managed to find time to jam at Cheez's place... and played guitar... and went to perform for a open mic performance organised by our friends.... featuring the theme valentine...

Visit www.pie-spoilt.blogspot.com to find out more about what plays i am doing.... and what roles i am playing~ :) haha

I know i am just trying to console myself... but i managed to get myself to sit in library on wed afternoon to study... and tt was it... simply not enough.... yeah?

Invited the PUB scholars gang over to my place for dinner tonight... all of them are sooo nice.... we just kept helping each other... full of initiative.... cracked jokes and kept laughing.... they also did the entire cleaning up... my table ended up being the cleanest it had been for the last few weeks~ Knowing that these are the people that I may work with in future... i feel elated~ :)

The open mic event on Fri was terrific!! There was a sort of a mini-competition for the best performance..... our group (though not intended to be) won it~ got vouchers for chinatown restaurant and a box of really lovely choclates~ The items are as follows:

1. YangWen - Lovers' Concerto
2. YangWen & Xin Wei - Ni Zui Zhen Gui
3. Xin Wei - Ai Hen Jian Dan
4 Jingkai & Xin Wei - Tong Hua

Here are some pictures:

Yangwen performing lovers' concerto with Jingkai


Jingkai (my singing cum guitarist partner) and me...


The sumptous chocolate buffet prepared by angela and shining...


So glad to have a chance to sing mandarin pop here in london! :)

Oh ya.. I managed to cook chicken rice... not perfect... but definitely shiok~!



One of the few blues bar in london~ went there last sunday.... my first encounter will pure blues music....


arghh.. i am sooo sleepy... there is still rehearsal tml... its sunday... gotta wake up early tml~ sigh sigh... nite nite