« Home | My CoSy Videos » | My CoSy tuNes (Original) » | AbOut Me » | My CoSy Photos » | My New Compositions » | Open Mic 17 Feb 06 » | Shortie Entertainment Auditions »

My CoSy tuNes (Pop)

月亮代表我的心 originally by 邓丽君
cosy version

One of my early piano accompaniment piece. Recorded it when I just moved into my new house at Finsbury Park, London. Excited after unveiling my keyboard in its new setting, so I jumped into recording it.


如果你还爱我 originally by 光良
cosy version

A song which I can feel for really. Implying any real life situations? Maybe. HAHA. rejection, however subtle is painful I guess. =) well, face up to reality and live on. But in the meantime, singing is a good form of expressing the sorrows.


翅膀 originally by 林俊杰
cosy version

Went for audition at theark cafe (木船民歌餐厅) yesterday with this song. Really hope to get in at least to the 2nd round. It has been my long wish to be able to sing in a music cafe. Thanks to Alex, Angeline, Wenhui for coming to support. And not to forget Amber who even got dragged by me to go audition together. Hope we can both get in!


童话 originally by 光良
cosy version 1 / cosy version 2

Haha. This is done during a jamming session back in Feb 06 at Cheeshan's place. Entertaining ourselves before the fury of exams hit us in March. Version 1 is a trial run. Version 2 was done after that. The other singer with the sexy husky voice is Jingkai. Haha!


普通朋友 originally by David Tao
cosy version

Okie. This was done during the same jamming session. But this is more of a joke cuz we din even finish recording. Want to find out why? Listen to it!