« Home | About CoSy tuNes » | My CoSy tuNes (Pop) » | My CoSy Videos » | My CoSy tuNes (Original) » | AbOut Me » | My CoSy Photos » | My New Compositions » | Open Mic 17 Feb 06 » | Shortie Entertainment Auditions »

My CoSy Links

The Mainworks
www.themainworks.com

Without which, my passion for music and singing would not have been ignited. Sometimes, people would ask if I am in a band. No, I am not! I am in the Mainworks! The Mainworks or more fondly known as 主流一派, is a Youth Cultural Group under Joo Chiat Community Club. During the glorious 新谣 days which the group first started out in 1990, they held big scale performances and self compo selection across the nation. Since then, we have taken over and organised various performances, song writing camps, and even an original musical play in Sep 05. My performing buddies, mahjong mates, kopi khakis~


ProjectDiy.net
www.projectdiy.net

Substance. Thats what we are talking about. =) A trio of instrumentalist, vocalist, lyricist can create wonderful magic. Listen to some of their works!


Unleash Music
www.unleashmusic.com

To spread the spirit of ' Making Music, Not Money . UnLeash Music, UnLeash Creativity' through the internet world.