« Home | My CoSy tuNes (Pop) » | My CoSy Videos » | My CoSy tuNes (Original) » | AbOut Me » | My CoSy Photos » | My New Compositions » | Open Mic 17 Feb 06 » | Shortie Entertainment Auditions »

About CoSy tuNes

What is CoSy tuNes?

CoSy tuNes is my own personal music blog which serves a few purpose
- Sharing my self-compositions with friends and family
- Platform to interact and meet other music lovers (they provide me the inspiration to build my website in the first place)
- Discuss, collaborate, share, appreciate, critique music freely


Why is it called "CoSy
tuNes"?

I personally feel that music can have a healing effect on people. While studying in London, I often find myself craving for Chinese radio/music, which has the power of warping me back home momentarily. Thus, it gave me the idea of calling the music I like as "cosy music", synonymous to the warm feeling of home. When I discovered that the domain cosymusic.com was taken up, my friend suggested "cosy tunes", which I thought sounded perfect.

Thus, it is the kind of music I strive to create, one that is soothing to the ears, fills your senses, one that you can easily connect with. Hope that with every piece of music, you can relive a story, be it mine or your own. =)

Disclaimer: Limited by equipment and skills, I can only aspire towards that standard. The website presents my own works-in-progress and thus not perfect. So, please keep your expectations low low low. Thank you! I will keep striving towards producing better music!