« Home | CoSy Music is Up... » | My CoSy Friends » | My CoSy Links » | About CoSy tuNes » | My CoSy tuNes (Pop) » | My CoSy Videos » | My CoSy tuNes (Original) » | AbOut Me » | My CoSy Photos » | My New Compositions »

CoSy Music is now CoSy tuNes

i was pretty sad yesterday cuz I just realised www.cosymusic.com was taken up... i remembered checking not too long ago and cosymusic.com din bring me anywhere.... but to my surprise, it has been taken up like 2 years ago...

was intending to wait for nov this yr when it expire to buy it.... however, this afternoon saw alvin online and he suggested another name... cosytunes~ which i tot was rather perfecT! and it sounds shorter too! also felt tt its quite a catchy name... so decided to use it instead lor.... well the meaning of the site is preserved too...

have u guys ever felt the fire in u being ignited? this afternoon i really felt it... it feels like... i am finally beginning on something REAL... and i am free to explore on the site and work on whichever direction i wan to...

indeed.. i dream to sing and i sing to dream...