« Home | CoSy Music is now CoSy tuNes » | CoSy Music is Up... » | My CoSy Friends » | My CoSy Links » | About CoSy tuNes » | My CoSy tuNes (Pop) » | My CoSy Videos » | My CoSy tuNes (Original) » | AbOut Me » | My CoSy Photos »

Song Update: 心像雨

A friend suggested me to add this into my song pool.... Actually this is definitely one of my favourite because it is comfortable to sing and has a good rhythm... =)

I wrote the melody part of the song whereas another friend came out with the lyrics. The lyrics were actually written first and passed to me, I sat on it for a few weeks and the melody just pop in my head one fine nite.... it was the chorus that was borned first.... I struggled with the tune for the verses.... came out the the front bit first... in the end needed help from the lyricist a connecting part to the chorus...

Thinking back it was around Apr 2004 that this was written... though early... it represents one of my better works til date~
Hope you like it!


心像雨

Song
曲:信玮 词:秋美
唱:信玮
吉他:贵福
Apr 04

Personally I assume too much interpretation on the lyrics because it is not written by me... but in general, it connects the feeling of loss of love metaphorically with rain. Beautiful lyrics. How both ideas can interwine and contrast.

It was orginally intended for the melody to be written in a melancholic manner. However, with a twist, the tune has become rather upbeat. In my opinion, this gives the song a more reflective than narrative feeling. Thus the sadness becomes more subtle as oppose to a song tt just cries out its heartaching emotions.

How do you find the song? Comments?

Oh gosh.....

ITS MY LONG TIME FRIEND!!!!!

Hey pal! how have u been! did u change ur hp number? I tried contacting u for a couple of times but couldnt get u!!

hows u and ur life.. everything! wow we have much to catch up, but im at work now so cant listen to ur song.. i will listen to them tonight ok! :D

ADD ME IN MSN: etel1@hotmail.com

and then hor.. u know vince also? from unleashmusic? he's a great pal hehe.. anyways proj DIY's anne is also my friend.. i think u know her too right?

Wow.. anyway, interested to set up a domain together with me? About music? i can see ur passion is still on!

CHEEROS!

xin xiang yu is a reeeallly nice song! the singing reminds me of chen xiao dong..haha on the whole, its refreshing, the kind of song that brightens up a gloomy day :D

Post a Comment