« Home | Song Update: 心像雨 » | CoSy Music is now CoSy tuNes » | CoSy Music is Up... » | My CoSy Friends » | My CoSy Links » | About CoSy tuNes » | My CoSy tuNes (Pop) » | My CoSy Videos » | My CoSy tuNes (Original) » | AbOut Me »

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Suddenly was down with fever on tue nite.. it really just came out of sudden.... I felt that my stomach was super bloated after dinner which was a bowl of yong tau foo (which was unusual).. then i felt my spine aching.... went home lie on bed but couldnt get to sleep... sweated a bit... then might as well wake up an watch world cup germany vs italy... (where i became the only one awake throughout)... finally took 2 panadol and slept till noon... woke up with a headache but still have to go for meeting...

Fever really makes one feel miserable man...

Woo.. finally got down to doing some recordings.... something which i quite enjoy... and time just seem to pass when i keep recording and rerecording.... most of the time when i make a mistake... i have no choice but to start all over again (since i dun really have the expertise to cut and paste flawlessly) guess it is good training la... =)

That time at muchuan heard this vocal teacher ah du singing and playing "somewhere over the rainbow" fantastically... really inspirational.... took down his clip... still dunno many of the weird chords he was playing.... but then i have decided to attempt this sing... cuz it is also one of my fav... but i cld neva play it well enuff to accompany my own singing..... actually now also not very good la...

here are my humble attempts...

Somewhere over the Rainbow (from the Wizard of Oz)

before dinner
version 1

after dinner
version 2
version 3 (more improv)


With Adobe Audition.. it is easy to simulate the reverb just like singing on an actual theatre stage... thats what makes recording more fun nowadays... then again it make sound a bit unreal and modified... but it does make the singing less "hard" and "stiff"....

Which version do u like? or all also dun like... haha... feedback feedback... :)